Beats & Faders Clothing Company (B+F) is the world’s leading retailer of apparel and accessories for behind-the-scenes artists. Founded in 2022 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we have a growing customer base of producers, engineers, film makers, stage techs, videographers and other behind-the-scenes creators throughout the United States.
Our mission is to bring recognition and visibility to the behind-the-scenes community of every industry by offering high-quality apparel at reasonable prices. Thus, we believe that this proposed partnership between our brands is a natural fit and will be mutually beneficial to the community as well as to both businesses.
The purpose of this partnership is to:
Increase brand awareness for both brands
Generate new sales opportunities
Create new opportunities for cross-promotion
What We Offer
Collaborative Marketing | Wholesale and Direct | Global Sales |
Fast Shipping | Accurate Reporting | Flat Fees |
No Hidden Costs | Quarterly Profits
Let Beats & Faders handle all of the nuisances that comes with selling, shipping and returning merchandise. In return, you’ll receive quarterly updates and payouts without the hassle of doing all the work.
Terms and Conditions
- This partnership proposal is tentative and is subject to change based on negotiations, manufacturer supply-chain considerations, and mutual consent.
- The companies are required to sign an NDA and Release for Use of Likeness should the partnership be made permanent upon the agreement of both parties.
- If the partnership proposal becomes permanent, both parties will make the partnership official through documents and social media announcements.
- Both parties will refrain from using marketing materials without the consent of the teams involved.
- To maintain brand integrity, the parties agree that this collaboration will use B+F sourced and branded merchandise as the foundational material for the designs.
Attached is Exhibit A. It includes our detailed vision for this partnership. Please review it as your earliest availability. If you did not receive this attachment, please reach out to the Beats and Faders representative who sent you this proposal as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you soon.